Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree with any provision in these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Service and/or the Website. We reserve the right to modify any provision hereof from time to time, in our sole discretion, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon its posting on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement if you continue to use the Service after any such modification is posted.
imlee.com is an online service that helps its users discover, share and celebrate with their family. imlee.com lets its users create and expand their family tree. Additionally, it allows the users to control the visibility of their posts and profile information. imlee.com also lets its users create communities to connect with people that share similar interests.
In view of the nature of the Service, please select carefully the information you wish to post on imlee.com. As a part of the registration process, you will submit your first name, last name, e-mail address, first name and last name of your parents and select a password. You must provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement. You understand that you may not (i) select or use a name or email address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use the name or email address of any person other than yourself without authorization; or (iii) use a name, Display Name or email address that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
You are responsible for all usage or activity on the Website via your password. Distribution of your password for access to the Website by others is expressly prohibited and shall constitute a breach of this Agreement. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your membership, at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies. You must be 13 years or older. Registering and logging in to the Website shall be deemed as confirmation that the person logging in is an adult.
You are required to refrain from posting any illegal or unsuitable content. We will not edit or monitor user-provided content, but we reserve the right to remove any user provided content which comes to our attention and which, in our sole discretion, breaches this Agreement. By way of illustration, and without limitation, you shall refrain from posting the following:
- Photographs and other content which include nudity, violence and/or any offensive subject matter.
- Any content which may violate the privacy of other people, including all members in your family tree. Our Service allows you to define specific privacy settings regarding your posts and details of your profile please make use of these abilities and respect the privacy of others.
- Any information relating to minors, which identifies them, their personal details or their address and other means of communication with them.
- Any content which does not belong to you or which you do not have a right to use.
- Any content that impairs and/or infringes the property or other rights of others, including copyrights and trademarks. We are extremely sensitive to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. Be aware that content, including photographs, even if submitted through your account, belongs to its creator or submitter and you should not reproduce it without permission of the owner.
- Any content which is obscene, indecent, defamatory, incites racial or ethnic hatred.
You further agree that you will not:
- use the Web Site, or any part thereof, to "stalk" or harm any other User or any other person in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Pebstone officer, director, or representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted on or through the Web Site;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a forum;
- interfere with or disrupt the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site;
- "hack," infiltrate or otherwise seek to gain unauthorized access to, or compromise the integrity of, the Web Site;
- harvest, collect or store information about the Users of this Web Site or the User Content posted by others on this Web Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Web Site;
- use any automated procedure to gather information or data on or from the Web Site by means of what is commonly called a "bot" or otherwise;
- breach or attempt to breach the security of software, network, servers, data, computers or other hardware relating to the Web Site or that of any third party that is hosting or interfacing with any part of the Web Site, or use or distribute on the Web Site software or other tools or devices designed to compromise privacy or security;
Any activity in the framework of the Website, that is brought to our attention and is in violation of applicable law, as determined in our sole discretion, will be brought to the attention of the proper authorities, and if needed the same shall be deleted.
This platform of imlee.com should not be used for any commercial purpose or transaction within the members of imlee.com Users are not permitted to use the "invite members" or "send email" features of this site in order to send commercial emails, "Spam" emails, unsolicited bulk mail or any other email which may harass its recipient.
You are hereby granted a license to use the Service and its content solely for personal use, and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. However we may, from time to time, provide opportunities to users of the Service to link to or buy services from third parties. Sites of those third parties may be subject to terms and conditions which are different from those found on imlee.com.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any content posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability, financial or otherwise. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any family tree at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability, financial or otherwise, if we deem that the family site is in breach of this Agreement in any way.
By posting content on the Website, you grant us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive license to host, copy, post and distribute such content for the purpose under this agreement. All content posted on the Website, except for user-submitted content, is owned by us You may not modify the application code powering our software and applications in any way. You will not undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking any and all applications offered by us, any downloadable components, or any part thereof.
Dealings with Third Parties
During the use of the Service, you may enter into correspondence with third party websites for purchasing any goods or service. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity are solely between you and the applicable third-party. Pebstone and its licensors shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third-party. Pebstone does not endorse any sites on the Internet that are linked through the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information, products, and services included within the Service and the Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein, therefore you expressly understand and agree that
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. PEBSTONE AND OUR THIRD PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT MINIMUM OR GUARANTEED BUSINESS OR BUSINESS ENQUIRIES.
PEBSTONE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE,
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
ANY MATERIAL UPLOADED OR OTHERWISE DEMONSTRATED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF UPLOADING ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PEBSTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF PEBSTONE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You are responsible for all usage or activity on the Website via your password. Distribution of your password for access to the Website by others is expressly prohibited and shall constitute a breach of this Agreement. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your membership, at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement or the Service at any time. Changes in Service will be posted on the Website. If any portion of this Agreement or any change of this Agreement of the Service is unacceptable to you or will cause you to no longer be in compliance with the Agreement, you should discontinue use of the Service. Continued use of the Service now or following changes in this Agreement means that you have accepted and are bound by the changes.